22 September 2009

Tribute Video

So I had this great idea planned for a blog today, but I'm having a bit of an architectural crisis going on at my home (water leaking from the upstairs tub into my downstairs furnace room/hall closet) so I just couldn't get the energy to post something thoughtful and insightful.

I decided to post this great You Tube Video to express what I cannot.

* Music is from my favourite band of all time, 3 Doors Down, collaborating with my favorite singer of all time, Bob Seeger. Song is called Landing in London from 3DD album 17 Days*

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi-

I just dropped in from Reluctant Homefront. I'm the daughter of a Marine Colonel...my dad is no longer living but I feel for soldiers and their families. I know what it is to have a father fighting in a war far away.

I especially loved your post below this one...When you go home..

'If a country and the freedoms it posesses are based on ideals, then someone must stand for and represent those ideals.'

..you said it beautifully...

Sherri Murphy said...

Came here from Reluctant Homefront. I'm sending this link to my sister in law whose son is in the air force.

Dani said...

Welcome Joyce and Sherry! I welcome your input and ideas!