Hi faithful readers (of four)! I've decided to approach my blog with a clean slate, always ever moving forward. But before I do, I thought I would catch you up with some of my favourite blogs since inception. In the off-chance that someone new reads my blog, they can save themselves the ordeal of having to read all my crap posts to find the gems. If you are a regular reader (all four of you), then you can re-live my humour, insight,
Here is a list of what I think are my best blogs. Some reflect humour. Some reflect my struggles and thoughts on life. Some are just plain fun (or funny). So have a seat, grab a drink, and read away mes amies!
- Catholic Sunday's: I'm becoming a Catholic, not a Saint (22 March 2009) - I enjoy this post because it was humourous, and it takes me back to my journey on becoming a Catholic
- This Used to be my Playground (17 June 2009): These words still ring true today.
- My field of dreams, and the discovery of my love for baseball (12 July 2009): I love baseball, and this post explains why.
- Skinny memories...shaky at best (12 July 2009): I exposed some of my vulnerability here, and to this day, this post remains true.
- Wild Species Survival Guide: The Obnoxious Baseball Fan (13 July 2009): Seriously, this may very well be my best and most favourite post. I was particularly witty this day.
- It's the little things (9 February 2010): Not a great post per se, but my blogging, and life habits for that matter, remain the same. The more things change....
- That's What I Love About Sundays (13 February 2010): A fun little random, happy, post with a great song.
- A Day with the Catz (15 February 2010): A funny little post about my adventures in cat-sitting.
- Confession Time: I am a Farmville Horder (19 June 2010): A funny post on a game that I finally gave up, but this post, and the picture, still makes me laugh.
- The Boys of Fall (12 August 2010): Oh, how I love fall! Not a stellar post or anything, but I still enjoy the song, and it captures a bit of who I am. Taps into my nostalgia.
- Personal passions and living the dream: if not now, when? (2 October 210): I like to go back to this post everyonce in a while to reflect and ask myself this question every once in a while. It's something I'm constantly questioning...