30 December 2011

Looking Back: Best of Divulge with Dani


Hi faithful readers (of four)! I've decided to approach my blog with a clean slate, always ever moving forward. But before I do, I thought I would catch you up with some of my favourite blogs since inception. In the off-chance that someone new reads my blog, they can save themselves the ordeal of having to read all my crap posts to find the gems. If you are a regular reader (all four of you), then you can re-live my humour, insight, bullshit, and general thoughts! It's sometimes good to look back, to see how far you have come....

Here is a list of what I think are my best blogs. Some reflect humour. Some reflect my struggles and thoughts on life. Some are just plain fun (or funny). So have a seat, grab a drink, and read away mes amies!

So I hope you enjoyed those posts. It gives you a bit of a sense of my blogging style, which is to say, totally random.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I'm so honoured to be one of your faithful readers (of four), and I look forward to more insightful, witty, and humourous posts in the year to come!

Ren said...

Every blog starts with one faithful reader (or four), and hopefully continues to grow. May you find many new followers in 2012!