7 August 2009

Breaking News!!!!


So I suspected something was amiss when this week. I was either putting on a hoodie with my capris and I found myself deciding if I should wear jeans or capris.

Then I started noticing a subtle crispness to the morning air. There was a different scent.

Then as I was on my afternoon walk, I noticed a subtle change in the colour of the leaves in my back yard from a dark green to to a lighter green.

Then I saw it.

Then I knew my suspicions were confirmed.

I saw....
....
...
..
.

A LEAF ON THE GROUND!!!!!!! *insert ominous duh duh duh duuuuuh music*.


Autumn is officially here!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I know!!!! We even got the fall edition of the Sears Catalogue in the mail the other day. WTF.

I'm in complete denial and am therefore refusing to wear long pants or socks until at least October.

Anonymous said...

How can it be fall when we haven't had summer yet! HOW!