So it's technically Sunday, even though I have not gone to sleep and it's been a full hour since my last blog. Whaaatever. Inspired by Craig Morgan, I am going to post the things I love about this particular Sunday.
- Today I am going to visit Mom. I love my mom. I truly do. She is my rock. She is my everything. And I miss her when I don't see her often. So early in the morning, I am going to head over and cook breakfast for her to show off my new cooking techniques.
- But there is of course a underlying motivation to visit mom. NASCAR season starts today (wahooooooo) and mom has the Speed Channel. LOL.
- NASCAR starts with the Daytona 500. I love restrictor plate racing. So I am glad they start off the season with this race.
- The men of Nascar. Lots and lots and lots of hot men. Swoon. Dale Earnhardt Jr, Martin Truex, Elliot Sadler, Kasey Khane, Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards...the list goes on. Mmm.
- Umm...did I mention NASCAR? Yah..I'm seriously happy. It was a LOOONNNGG Winter.
- I am committed again to weight loss and have decided to start tomorrow. Now that I know how to operate the DVD player at the house I am cat sitting at, I can plug in the workout videos and go to town. Also thought about doing the hill climb near this place. Little steps.
- The fact that it is a long weekend so I can sleep in on Monday.
- My aunt Shauna is tentatively coming over for dinner, where I can show her once again my culinary techniques.
- The laziness of Sundays. They just feel awesome.
- I hope to finally start tackling some of my reading to do lists. Just have to decide which book to start with.