30 March 2009

I put the "pro" in procrastinate.

I had all these wonderful blogs in my head last week. It was going to be a delicious week of divulgence. (Doesn't that sound saucy? Divulgence. Sounds a bit like indulgence).

But alas, procrastination is my nemisis. Procrastination is my achilles heel (which by the way is actually hurting...how ironic...perhaps a sign of my wicked wasteful ways catching up to me? I put off things and my ankle hurts. Hmmmm).

So anyhoo, I have some power posting to catch up on. But first, let me say this.
Gah. GAH. I hate work. GAH.

I feel better now. T-3 until holidays!
Dani.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dani, I know it seems like I post a lot, but seriously for every post, I have like three more posts that I wanted to write but ran out of time before my brain fell asleep!

It's OK. We'll be here when you're all done!